I won't comment on what Jaylithaji did and found guilty, for which she was in jail even she got bail today from SC. If I look at other aspects of this great leader, I like many facets, like she has a great leadership and lead her party with everyones support, I admire the developement she has shown in TN, besides, when she was in jail she didn't behave like a broken women, she respected even a security guards of the jail, one more facet is: she likes reading, moreover, she was a actress who acted in 1 or 2 hollywood and few South Indian movies. The thing I most like about her is her hobby of reading.
Her all time calm and composed look, makes me feel very happy, as if her awareness is broad and expanded. These all things make me to see her as one of the most admirable leader. 
No comments:
Post a Comment